Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Porch

The Porch




The Porch is a restaurant located at 113 Anonas Extension, Sikatuna Village, Quezon City which serves Good food for the right prices. 

They offer varieties of dishes but mainly for meat eaters consisting of Burgers, Ribs , Pastas , Soups & Salads, and many more. I've personally been eating here and i cant say that i didn't enjoy every single bit of the food served here. These are the following things that i can say about this wonderful restaurant that also delivers wonderful food.

"The Excalibur Burger"

This Burger literally says you cant eat me with two hands! Literally I tried but I failed it made me use a fork and a knife which somehow was a first for me. It wouldn't fit in my mouth with one bite and its also delicious not only the size matters but also the flavor. The patty does not get mixed up with the vegetables the flavors blend but you can distinguish one from the other which was a very pleasant experience in the mouth.

"Bacon, Mushroom and Cheese"
This burger is their version of the classic burger with bacon. This burger was also delicious because they made their own identity for the classic burger with bacon. With an ample amount of fries which by the way was good you can tell that it wasn't processed or anything. It can be considered as a lunch because of its size which can truly make you full just by eating one.

"The Bucket (of ribs)"
When i went to the porch i already ate my Excalibur burger plus the Watermelon Salad which already made me full but when I saw this tin bucket and decided to look whats in it it made my mouth water just by looking. So after eating my burger + salad i decided to eat ribs + rice too I didn't know how all of these fit into my stomach. But because of the flavor and the taste i think thats why. This is the ribs that they offer a they also have single servings but I think this has more value for your money I think it costs about 800 pesos for a bucket of ribs + 5 rices. The flavor the meat falls off the bones and tender sweet and the sauce just compliments that meat a truly delicious and mouthwatering experience.

"The Mighty Ton"
This really got me excited overhearing from my father me and my cousins wanted to try this beast! This is the Mighty Ton the biggest burger offered by the porch the meat is a KILO of USDA Tenderloin stuffed in their homemade 12-inch bun with Bacon, Tomatoes, Onions, Mushrooms, plus barbecue, cheese, or sour cream fries. The price is 888 pesos for this monster and i advice you and your friends or barkada to try beat this there is no challenge with the mighty ton but devouring it is already a challenge so you and your friends have to try this!


Overall The Porch delivered and really sets the bar for this kinds of food. Taste + Size + Service really gives the porch an edge. I really see myself coming back numerous times in this joint may it be with my Family, my Friends, My Cousins. There's always something for everybody so guys i highly recommend that you try and go eat at the porch NOW! :)


-Adrian Sagana





No comments:

Post a Comment