Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Cutest Bakery in town: Vanilla Cupcake Bakery


The Vanilla Cupcake Bakery branch that I have visited was located at Alabang Town Center in Muntinlupa City. I could really say it was really a cozy place! Its like the cutest shop I have visited ever! I'll admit I didn't mind what's inside at first, but when I've tasted their sweets, that's what makes them even better. Here were some pictures of the cool stuffs around the place. 



The seats and the tables

    This reminds me a lot of my childhood days. As a child, my playmates and I always played a scene where in we were in a coffee shop drinking in an empty coffee mugs, talking about the future. Who could forget that! Also in a business it really important to catch the attention of the customers and I could say this one's really eye catchy for girls not only at my age but also the so called " child at heart" ones haha!



The Cupcakes

Well, if you were thinking that these cupcakes were expensive, then you were right. haha! I'll assure you'll forget how expensive each cupcake was whenever you've tasted one! These cupcakes won't give you diabetes in one serving unlike any other cupcakes whose sugar content were really that high. These cupcakes were just fine for sweet lovers just like me. They have a lot of flavors of cupcakes and I've tasted the chocolate cupcake first. The price of each cupcakes ranges from P75 up.


(actual picture during our visit at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery in ATC)

All in all, I had fun at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery. It is a good place to hang out with your friends, family and lover. The prices might be that expensive but it was all worth the money not only because of the ambiance of the place but also the joy of remembering our childhood days no matter how old we were now. The bakery had many branches all over some places in Manila. I'm hoping you could also feel the joy we have experienced while we were in there. Visit their branches, enjoy being young and have fun while eating your favorite sweets! 

- by Andrea Shayne Cruz


   

No comments:

Post a Comment