Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My Top 3 favorite Krispy Kreme Doughnuts




#3 Snickers classic


























         This ones on my top 3 because I'm an avid fan of chocolates, everything that has chocolate catches my heart. The first time I have discovered Krispy Kreme, this one is the only one who has chocolate in it. So I've tried it. And it didn't disappoint me! It was really a mouth-watering doughnut. The fact that it is really sweet is what I like most. Unlike the whole snickers chocolate, this one was different because it isn't sticking in my mouth and for someone who has braces like me, its really hard to eat if it sticks through your mouth. And also unlike any other doughnuts it has a lot of snickers toppings so the taste is really consistent.


#2 Chocolate Iced Kreme Filled













          
                Cream-filled doughnuts with chocolates? The best! This ones the best I could suggest if you like fillings. the combination of the sweet chocolate on top and the cream on the inside was the best. The cream isn't that sweet and that's what make this doughnut even better. Also, unlike any other filled doughnuts, the filling is enough to make the taste better. Other filled doughnuts has a small amount of filling so you won't enjoy it if the filling was gone because some prefer doughnuts with their favorite flavored fillings.


#1 Glazed Cake with Kit Kat























                First of all I love Kit Kat. It's my favorite chocolate of all. Second is that I love Krispy Kreme doughnuts. i have never imagined eating them at the same time. So when Krispy Kreme launched this new flavor of their doughnut, i bought a dozen of them in the same flavors and shared it to my family who also loves Krispy Kreme doughnuts. This one's really delicious not only because I like chocolates but also the fact that is sweetness wasn't that high and the delicious doughnut was combined with my favorite chocolate is what makes it perfect. It was almost close to perfection for me. All in all, we all have our different taste when it comes in determining our favorite doughnuts. Through the years Krispy Kreme had made such mouth-watering doughnuts and sweet that would really satisfy your cravings. If you haven't tried my favorites yet then you should now, I could say its all worth your money and satisfy your tummies fellas! 


- John Dave Arcilla

No comments:

Post a Comment